Coronavirus Measures Spain

Star-Lord

Visit site
The supermarket give you sanitiser and then you put the gloves on. They also wipe down the trolley handles before you take one. In addition it is now one in and one out so you never have large numbers in the supermarket. It seems from what I have heard they are operating on completely different level to the UK Supermarkets
I am in Italy. We que up outside supermarket 2m apart at least. In my supermarket there are about a dozen allowed in at one time. When one person leaves another enters.

Do you not feel you would be safer in Spain?

jordanbasset

Visit site
I am in Italy. We que up outside supermarket 2m apart at least. In my supermarket there are about a dozen allowed in at one time. When one person leaves another enters.

Do you not feel you would be safer in Spain?
Yes but we need to get back for medical reasons - I hasten to add not coronavirus!
We will self isolate for 2 weeks when we get back and after that not go to the pub or restaurant or other social gatherings. Being able to go for walk will be good for us as well

Star-Lord

Visit site
Yes but we need to get back for medical reasons - I hasten to add not coronavirus!
We will self isolate for 2 weeks when we get back and after that not go to the pub or restaurant or other social gatherings. Being able to go for walk will be good for us as well
safe travels

emandvee44

Visit site
Hi Michael. There are much worse places to be in quarantine. Where in the mountains are you? We have an apa in Altea, I was there for a few days just 2 weeks ago, how things have changed in such a short period of time. I doubt we’ll be back before the autumn at the earliest, and maybe not even this year.
Stay safe.
Without giving too much away, we are about 15Km. NW of Valencia, right on the border of a National Park. and it is very quiet!
M.

STILL AFLOAT

Visit site
Absolutely brainless planing !
Ok I am happy to comply with the lockdown, since I have no wish to get sick.
However !
I was watching the news, where the Spanish Police, are stopping cars , with more than one person, inside.
You might get away with 2 but not 3.....
However, in the background, of the news clip, with these 3 people, stopped and the police writing fines, you could clearly see the yellow municipal busses and the blue global busses, running, packed & unhindered ?????

reefknot

Visit site
Went to Aldi's yesterday. Trolly's wiped down before use, gloves provided no more than 50 people allowed inside. Problem was it was only men shopping and none of them knew where anything was! No shortage of any thing but fresh veg was a bit short.