Yacht Club Suggestions

ianat182

Visit site
You could check on the Warsash Sailing Club website. All sailing interests- racing, cruising and pottering, with an RYA youngsters training facility ; a social activities program; as well as being largely a self help club of volunteers or gently 'pressed' helpers to help run one of the larger Regattas in the Solent, so offering the possibility of crewing or race control, and contacts for you to develop during membership. A regular monthly Newsletter, some Club moorings if already on the Harbour Board waiting list- mostly the smaller size when available.
I've just retired after 47 years membership, having sold my own boat, so it must be OK!!

ian

Clive

Visit site
You could try Portcullis sailing club, which spun out of the old Nat West Club when the bank stopped supporting it.
We were members then and probably still would be if we had not bought our own.

Steve
Hi,

It depends what you want and where you live.
I am a member of Guildford Coastal Cruising Club, The club does not own a clubhouse but uses the club house of Papercourt Sailing Club in surrey, on Tuesday nights. During the winter there are talks on Tuesday nights, and during Rallies (about every other week) are run in and around the Solent The club also has a "Stow away" element, for those looking to go sailing and owners to find crew.
Friendly and sociable. https://www.guildfordsailing.org/. reasonable cost £35pa
clive