www. boxes. AAAAHH!

JOHNBOY

Visit site
Why do I always get blank www. boxes over this YBW site, often followed by a script error prompt, and a 30 second down load. Is it just my crap Windows 98 or my set up? Or do we all suffer?
John

BrendanS

Visit site
Gonna need more info than you've supplied to even begin to guess what the cause is. If you are getting a small pop up box similar to an advert sized one, it's probably the Renault advert not being served correctly. Nothing wrong with the advert so probably a fault at your end. are u running software that blocks pop up ads?

If not that, try explaining where the window occurs (which pages are you loading when it happens) how big is it, where do you see the error message etc

JOHNBOY

Visit site
Brendan HI .
Usually 2 boxes one on top of the other totally blank, top left of display the larger box a quarter screen. Both titled “World wide web“.
Followed by a half page error prompt box centre screen ,Script error character line 26. Do you want to continue running ....ect.
Dose that help. .John ( beginner nerd)
Just clicked copy on scipt error p. dos look like ads.
http://ad.uk.doubleclick.net/adi/N1...FlightID=1126&AdID=1784&TargetID=548&Segments
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by JOHNBOY on 13/12/2002 00:33 (server time).</FONT></P>

BrendanS

Visit site
Yes, that is the Renault ad. For some reason it is not being served correctly on your computer. It could very well be your setup as no one else has posted with similar problems

Go to the 'website news and feedback' forum and give the information there, and hopefully one of the YBW technical staff will be able to give a better explanation.

Brendan