Women Skippers

Serin

Visit site
Because she is a women or
I let my wife/girlfriend/ significant other helm the boat twice, she put it aground both times.

Now, I said nothing, and am just saying now.

Because she is a woman or because she lacks experience?

Chiara’s slave

Visit site
Not only is she a woman ( from birth i believe ) but also a member of the llbgt++ group , fully qualified and ticketed ( see other thread ) and an englander 🙄. It seems that the NZ navy is a bit slow in learning their lessons as previously another similarly qualified , minority grouped and nationalised woman has crashed another navy boat into a stationary object ( a wharf i believe 😳) with considerable damage . But if course , to show impartiality , it is not unusual for fully ticketed navy ( of various countries ) personnel to crash their vessels often with tragic results .
She’s certainly not the first human to crash a boat. Pretty sure that dubious privilege is going to belong to someone with a Y chromosome.

capnsensible

Visit site
Not only is she a woman ( from birth i believe ) but also a member of the llbgt++ group , fully qualified and ticketed ( see other thread ) and an englander 🙄. It seems that the NZ navy is a bit slow in learning their lessons as previously another similarly qualified , minority grouped and nationalised woman has crashed another navy boat into a stationary object ( a wharf i believe 😳) with considerable damage . But if course , to show impartiality , it is not unusual for fully ticketed navy ( of various countries ) personnel to crash their vessels often with tragic results .
At least she speaks English.....