What's happening on www.boatjumble.co.uk?

G

I get "HTTP 500 internal serve error" is this my computer?...nm

nm

G

Re: What\'s happening on [url]www.boatjumble.co.uk?[/url]

Yes, I get the same error message. Not your computer but the site thats up the creek. Adrian

G

Yes I am having the same problems. I like the site I purchased a harken winch there about two weeks ago. One of the best sites. It would be a shame if it doesn't continue.

G

What\'s happening on [url]www.boatjumble.co.uk?[/url]

I've bought some good stuff using this site in the past, but now I just get a "Tis page cannot be displayed" message. Anyone know what's happening?

G

just tried the site & everything seems to be ok

G

Useful Service...E-mail the owners

I agree with the above comments and have bought good gear off the site. It provides the very service that helps to keep adverts off forums like this one.

I can't get the site to work either.

Perhaps we could all send friendly e-mails to the owners, Sail East, and let them know. After all, each time we look at the boatjumble site we are also seeing their business name. If there are enough people interested, then they may well continue to maintain the site. Regards Rich

G

I think its gone commercial! I just tried to advertise a yanmar YSE8 and prop, but all it would show me was how to book a stall through boatjumble.net

G

works okay for me. It is a fact of web life that occasionally servers crash. Ours went down and was down for 12hrs not so long back, we just couldn't do anything about it.

kev smith www.yachtbits.co.uk