What do you want for Christmas?

Sheppy

Visit site
I know I know, it's still only November but.....

What will be on your wish list this Christmas - nothing over £100 please, I'd like a new boat too, but it ain't going to happen.

Jurgen

Visit site
Very sad but slippers for the boat lol, if we could go up to £300 ish cannon do a really nice pair of image stabalized binoculars that actually work, would be brilliant for the boat

EugeneR

Visit site
Given this Christmas / year is a big-ish anniversary and big birthday as well, I'm hoping for:

- The Princess 40 that I dreamed about since it was launched. OK, maybe an 38.
- The sitting and dining room furniture that I promised SWMBO since we got married.
- A new fireplace to go with the furniture.
- Another black and decker screwdriver and drill-bit set. Because 2 just isn't enough.

SWMBO said yes to them all, not sure who's paying though.

Oh, you said £100. I guess I'll only get the screwdriver then :)

Glyn-2008

Visit site
How about a completed bill of sale for our boat? A piece of paper doesn't cost much.
Then maybe we can buy that Skilso 975 that we've promised ourselves. That does cost a tad more than £100 though.

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
A princess 42 or a squadron 42. Grumpy bear is moored behind me at swanwick I'm getting sick of mrs vp drooling over it!! Oh and it's for sale as well, arrrr

lisilou

Visit site
Been thinking about this since reading the thread and I've come to the conclusion...the best xmas pressy this year would be the freedom to just take the boat off somewhere remote (ish) loaded with a stocking each full of silly bits, drop anchor, dessimate the stocking pressies then stuff our faces followed by the usual stuff.
Y'know what?...if our boys would be up for it, I reckon that'd be the best xmas ever!
L
:)