Well...who would of thought it !!..... with thanks to Mendez Marine and 5star Marine.

STEVEDUNSTABLE

sites.google.com
About 9months ago, Solitaire (5star marine) and I were having a gossip and a "fizzy", when he said "must go as i have a PB2 course to arrange. Better still, i,ll stay here and have more fizzy, you go and do the course" !!!!!!................. huummmm ...... i wonder........... more discussions followed and wheel barrow loads of ego rubbing by Mr Solitaire followed an offer to be an "observer" on one of his courses and the seed was sown...... so as of today, with the EXPERT tuition from Steve Tyler, and the main man himself, Jon Mendez of Mendez Marine, yours truly is now a fully qualified POWERBOAT LEVEL 2 INSTRUCTOR !!!!!!..............just cant believe it !!!!!.......... silly yes, but quite emotional for someone who failed "basic breathing" at school........ for those who are much more able and qualified than me it might be a case of shoulder shrugging but for me ...YEEEEEHAAAAAAA........... once again MANY MANY THANKS TO 5STAR MARINE FOR THE IDEA AND ENCOURAGEMENT AND MENDEZ MARINE FOR THE COURSE AND THE PASS................(ps..Mr Mendez in person presented me with my trophy of............................ some cadburys !!!!

lisilou

Visit site
Steve...you always massively underestimate yourself and you so shouldn't!! Dead chuffed for you. I never doubted the outcome for even a second. The fact that you're so humble about your capabilities is one of your very likeable traits. You'll make a terrific instructor. Good job hon.
L
:)

jfm

Visit site
Congratulations Steve. If there was such a thing as an articulated RIB you'd probably be the best helmsman in the country!

CHI

Visit site
Well Done Steve. I will look out for you on the Solent.

( briefly met whilst waiting for the cancelled Red Arrows At Southampton Docks)