Weekend Weather Forecast

simonjk

www.SailingWeather.co.uk
Hi,

I'm a bit up against it today, so hope you don't mind this shortened forecast?

Best wishes,
Simon

WEEKEND WEATHER FORECAST
====================
Issued: 1530 Friday 11th May 2007

SATURDAY:
Complex low through the British isles, one centred west of Ireland, another to the east of northeast England. An occluded front through Northern Ireland and northern England, with a warm front approaching from the southwest later.
A band of cloud and rain associated with the occlusion affects much of Ireland and northern England, this edging northwards through thre day.
Plenty of cloud over the rest of England, wales and Ireland with some showers breaking out, but then more persistent rain into the southwest later on. A breezy day along southern coasts.
Central and northern Scotland will have a few showers, some of them heavy.
Winds in England and Wales mainly cyclonic 5-10kt (F2-F3) but SW 20-25jkt (F5-F6) along southern coasts. Over Scotland variable 2-7kt (F2).

SUNDAY:
Deep low developing south of Ireland with fronts moving north during the day.
Plenty of cloud for all parts of the UK and Ireland. Periods of rain in the morning, becoming more persistent in the afternoon. Most of the rain will be through Ireland, Wales and southern England, this heavy at times. Drier for northern Scotland.
Winds mainly SE 18-25kt (F5-F6) but E-ENE 17-25kt (F5-F6) over Scotland. Becoming SW 17-25 gust 30kt (F6) through the English Channel in the afternoon.

**ends**

Sans Bateau

Visit site
I hope the weather will be good enough for me to finish off a few jobs I have to do in th enew kitchen. How wet will I get dashing out to the garage to get bits that I need?

tome

www.google.co.uk
The new shed arrives next week (12ft x 10ft) so hope we can get the base in, plus fit the new S2G autopilot Amaya

Did a Sea check couple of years back - very useful and informative