wanted: new balls please

Jungle Jim

Visit site
Just read part 2, absolutely cracking :encouragement:

Could you add a warning at the start though? DO NOT proceed to the chart plot at the end while drinking tea as mopping up sprayed tea from the keyboard takes ages.

Fox Morgan

Visit site
What a shame, I tick most of the boxes, but I do not like dogs, especially chiwawhat?

Sorry, did someone hear a noise? It sounds like a tumbleweed apocalypse-esque wind swept scene...

rules of engagement, never trust anyone who:
1 - refuses rum for breakfast
2 - doesn't like dogs
3 - buys smart price bacon
4 - can listen to bohemian rhapsody without attempting to sing in each voice
5 - considers gravy on chips to be anything other than marvellous.

Nobody needs that kind of negativity in their lives.

prv

Visit site
1 - refuses rum for breakfast
2 - doesn't like dogs
3 - buys smart price bacon
4 - can listen to bohemian rhapsody without attempting to sing in each voice
5 - considers gravy on chips to be anything other than marvellous.

I think I'm still ticking all the boxes...

I mean, I wouldn't go out of my way to have rum for breakfast, but in the sort of situation where someone might offer, it seems unimaginable to turn it down.

The chips ideally need some cheese adding along with the gravy. I'm aware that the question of which goes on first is considered grounds for holy war in some parts of the country - kind of a Northern equivalent of the cream/jam debate in the West Country. So with some trepidation I'm going to assert that the cheese goes on first so that the hot gravy can melt it. The other way round is a bit of a wasted opportunity really.

Pete

Cheery

Visit site
I should put my son forward. He's a chef in the Caribbean.

1 - refuses rum for breakfast He's never far from his first rum
2 - doesn't like dogs Has his own Brindle terrier
3 - buys smart price bacon Only has an eye for quality (but never has the money for it. Profligate!)
4 - can listen to bohemian rhapsody without attempting to sing in each voice Sings badly
5 - considers gravy on chips to be anything other than marvellous. I own a chippy in Buxton so it's free on home visits

He's also used to bumming around on other people's boats. Never a week goes by without him telling me about his day around the BVI on James'/Liam's etc. boat.

Kids, don'tcha luv 'em.

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Apropos b*gger all, I bumped into a hagiography of Freddy Mercury a few months back on one of the BBC TV channels. Bohemian Rhapsody was discussed at some length. Apparently there was a musical hitch when one bit couldn't be made to fit into the next. "Oh, I'll just stick a couple more Galileos in there" said Fred.