wanted: new balls please

Triassic

Visit site
Sugar Kane, very funny. I just read a couple of posts on your blog, and they're very entertaining. If you're not a professional writer you should be, as your writing is far more entertaining than 99% of articles in sailing mags.

Funny you should say that...... she is.

Jungle Jim

Visit site
what an excellent blog

full of great stuff and much creativity

http://www.boogie-nights.org/2015/10/dont-stop-me-now.html

here you will find a picture of the dog

20150830_094611.jpg

Don't let the cuddly looks deceive you, look at the size of the leopard that dog has just killed. No wonder it's tired :ambivalence:

prv

Visit site
I'm generally a bigger-dog person, but there's no denying that a small and portable dog makes more sense on a boat. Just like bottles of HP sauce really.

Banjo looks like a fun character :)

Pete

Scotty_Tradewind

Me: South Oxfordshire. Boat, Galicia NW Spain
Visit site
........my dogs are car tyre biters........ when its going along!

I too had a dog which did that, a collie bitch. She would throw herself across our car to attack oncoming lorries too.
One day she threw herself off the front of my coaching(rowing) launch to try take on a swan.... she lost!
However you should have seen the two Jack Russells of ours, get stuck into a rats nest in a compost heap. Little dogs can be most vicious!

S.

tatali0n

www.scapegoatsanon.co.uk
I'm generally a bigger-dog person

Ditto. And on principle, I often feel I shouldn't approve of any dog I actually have to bend down to pat on the head. But when it comes to it, I don't think I've ever met a dog I didn't actually like.

but there's no denying that a small and portable dog makes more sense on a boat.

For my part, perhaps one day I'll have a boat big enough to fit the dogs. But unlikely. So I guess until then they'll have to continue stay at home with the wife whilst I go sailing :p

DSC_3336.JPG

Fox Morgan

Visit site
Part two to the first blog explaining what happened to create a vacancy for "sailing companion" , a follow on from last weeks blog post raging against smart price bacon, abandonment and accidental salt water poisoning, is now live.

If I hadn't persuaded you with the criteria listed in the original post at the beginning of this, then maybe the latest blog post will persuade you instead.
http://www.boogie-nights.org/2015/10/neptune-and-his-gift.html
Screen Shot 2015-10-25 at 01.33.40.jpg