Volvo mechanic in Cardiff area

collinsp

Visit site
Hi Guy's,

Does anyone know of a good marine mechanic to replace a sail drive seal on a Volvo Penta D2-55? I have been trying for weeks to get someone from Marine Group to call me back but no joy :-(

Thanks in advance.

TSB240

Visit site
Hi Guy's,

Does anyone know of a good marine mechanic to replace a sail drive seal on a Volvo Penta D2-55? I have been trying for weeks to get someone from Marine Group to call me back but no joy :-(

Thanks in advance.
Are you sure there is anyone left at marina group HQ. I have heard of resignations including both head of financial and marine services. 😉.
Possibly the telephone is off the hook?

Have you tried asking the same question on Sailing and Cruising Wales facebook group.

collinsp

Visit site
Are you sure there is anyone left at marina group HQ. I have heard of resignations including both head of financial and marine services. 😉.
Possibly the telephone is off the hook?

Have you tried asking the same question on Sailing and Cruising Wales facebook group.
Thanks will take a look . . . . .

nazarmuna

Visit site
Try Advance Marine in Portishead. Volvo dealer and regularly do work in Cardiff.

In discussion with them myself about repowering my boat.

siencyn

Visit site
Hi Guy's,

Thanks in advance.
Try Gareth on 07414112750. But he’s very busy.