Voilent incident on the folly pontoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceK

Visit site

ImpImp

Visit site
Well if I was at both offences, the first thing I would do is try to stop it , not walk on by or video it .

What, dive in, swim across then climb onto the pontoon and break it up, do you live in Hamworthy?

TBH in that situation videoing is not a bad idea idea as at least there's some evidence to use.

BruceK

Visit site
You really are very opinionated. Coming from me that is saying something.

I bet you wouldn’t. I bet you are a coward behind a keyboard.

Anyway the folly video was shot from the other side of the river.
Roy opinionated? Naw, obnoxious is a better description. It grows on you though. A Stoke thing I think. But its mostly done in humour so dont take offence. Seriously.

Coward. Oh no, little bastid Jack Russel Terrier comes to mind. i.e. suicidally brave / stupid at the same time. Proppa little Bantam cock

that will get him going :ROFLMAO:

Seastoke

Visit site
Tried that once, in the Birds Nest Chelsea iirc, got a broken nose for my trouble
I once stoped my car when a guy was pushing and shoving his wife in an argument I was holding with my arms around him whilst she punched me and told to leave him alone, would still stop again.
What, dive in, swim across then climb onto the pontoon and break it up, do you live in Hamworthy?

TBH in that situation videoing is not a bad idea idea as at least there's some evidence to use.
So has anyone contacted the police to offer evidence , of a violent crime and boat damage , that is my opinion , did you phone the police and tell you have seen a man having his head kicked in !!! no just showed the video around the marina , and you think I am a coward . This is not pointing directly at any one . My point is the video would be great if the guy dies, to be used as evidence but far better to prevent . Please don’t be offended . From Roy the nob from up north.

Status
Not open for further replies.