Virtual Skipper 2

claymore

Visit site
I bought this over the Internet last night
Should take a couple of weeks to arrive
Anyone else got it as we ought to be able to race against each other (Once I've got the hang of it)
The gauntlet is thrown down

regards
Claymore

claymore

Visit site
Holidays - hmm
I tend to scuttlebutt during work time (personal development activities - internet research !) but I'll certainly accept the challenge - if you'll help me set up
thanks

regards
Claymore

chriscallender

Visit site
Has anyone else had trouble getting this working? I downloaded the demo from the internet, and all I get when I start it is a grey square that never goes away, so I've been reluctant to order the full version.

My graphics card is quite old (I upgraded the PC motherboard etc but kept the old graphics card). Maybe that is the problem.

Chris

claymore

Visit site
I struggled but I did it at work so hit the firewall - I liked the look of it and the forum should improve my French and as they are all good sailors - it may improve my sailing too.
I wondered if we could get one installed by Kim as an LAN but I guess that would put us in breach of user licences?

regards
Claymore

janie

Visit site
We were given it for Christmas - have enjoyed it when I've tried, and wouldn't mind a race, but not during working hours!