VHF DSC Training

Sixpence

Visit site
Already started adding them Joe /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif , and Louise got so much out of the course she's thinking about making a post in scuttlebutt about it /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
We have decided that it would be a good idea to get you, Matt, Ian, Duncan and Al Jones himself, together for the weekend, the whole event would be an absolute laugh a minute /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'll post about another possible get together that I know Al & Tina will be able to make, keep yer ears on buddy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jomo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Has she stopped /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif yet

cheers Joe

[/ QUOTE ]

A good day had by all, thanks to Clive for sorting it all out, James for and interesting and informative course, and Joe for translating all of Matt's gems.... I don't understand that accent. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You realise Mrs Sixpence will never be able to have a vhf conversation with any of us without collapsing into giggling fits /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bastonjock

Visit site
I thouroughly enjoyed the day,the companionship was first class as was the Wit /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks to clive and Al and of course the Cams sailing club.

I guess ill have to invite that cockney so and so out on my Macgregor then,i got half way to boston today,then i turned back,there were strange looking navigation aids at Skegness,one even had "floating hotel" on it

JimboD

Visit site
Hi All,

Glad you enjoyed the course - I had fun teaching it, what a cheerful group!

The car, was towed away by the police, so I have a large bill to pay before I will see it again, I'm not even sure I want it back.

It's really nice that you had a good day, even those of you that had done loads of radio stuff before, and great that AT Sailing gets such a big thumbs up on a busy public forum.

I'm sat on a yacht in cowes week trying hard not to say "Under" instead of Over, failing to read any innuendo whatsoever into our racing dialogue on the radio - am I letting the side down?!?

Cheers,

Jimbo

(P.s. - Sixpence, thanks again for the Scotch Egg and Pasty, they kept me going all the way back to Gosport...)

Sixpence

Visit site
You're more than welcome Jim, it was a great day enjoyed by all of us. Hope to see you again sometime, but don't expect the same sense of humour from those in your area, I don't think they have one /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AlJones

atsailing.com
Jim

Hi ya mate, please get in touch with Tina via e-mail.

First Aid course needing doing.

Thanks mate,

Oh, Next time Brian offers eh? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Al.