VHF DSC Training

Sixpence

Visit site
Fine weather riders /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
If you take the bike, I'm bringing the camera, might even sit on it for a pic /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif that'll take me back a few years

Matt, we'll be driving and can pass you so if you fancy a car share ? over to you

bastonjock

Visit site
i was going to suggest that dave,i have a portable sat nav,we can use that to find the place.

as you have not done your day skipper course /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CliveG

Visit site
Al

I think Tina needs to do the course.

Singing off her latest e-mail with over & out

What an example to set /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

AlJones

atsailing.com
Oops... you'll have to excuse me I've just done an 80 hour week and feeling the effects now so more ... panpan panpan panpan ... and that's without the sailing stuff ... but admittedly I do need a VHF course too!
Alan has suitably chastised me with ... oh no you didn't did you!!!!
Tina Standing by on 16

CliveG

Visit site
The Bridge Hotel will not take bookings.
1st come 1st served.
We sholud be o.k. as hopefully we should be in there by 5 p.m.
It should not get busy untill later.

See you all tomorrow.

Sixpence

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
i was going to suggest that dave,i have a portable sat nav,we can use that to find the place.

as you have not done your day skipper course /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I navigate by nose, it's never let me down yet when trying to locate a pub /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Call me when you get in and we'll sort out the arrangements Matt. Some of us have been too busy today to play on here /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JKay

Visit site
Looking forward to the course and meeting all you bleedin'raggies /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Cheers Joe

CliveG

Visit site
I am please to inform the forum that we all attended and past the course.

I enjoyed the day.
It was fun and instructive.
Thanks to James, our instructor.
Thanks to Al and Tina for getting James sorted to come and run the course for us all.
I hope that James manages to get his car problem sorted.
And last of all thanks to the rest of you for traveling to Cambridge for the day.

There will be a lot more DSC calls going out from us anyway.
Morgana had better Listen out as we have his number!

JKay

Visit site
Clive special thanks go to you for the organization,tea and coffee
Great to meet all you guys and girl even the sweaty sock !
I will make plans to meet more of you and I'm going to invite myself on to a MacGregor soon /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gifmebbe a bit of raggie will do me good
MMSI Numbers for All
Thanks again
Cheers Joe

Sixpence

Visit site
Clive, many thanks to your good self for organising the day, and providing the refreshments, much appreciated. Thanks also to James the instructor, who I think we all thought was excellent, and thanks to Al & Tina of A.T. Sailing for putting a lot of effort into making sure the day went well. Excellent all round tuition, and even though I've been using VHF for years, the ammount of information I got today surprised even me. I thought I knew how to use the system, and in a way I did, but now I know how to get the best use out of it rather than just using it

Also very good to meet up with everyone again, and I think it's safe to say we'll enjoy conversing with each other without having to announce to the world on CH16 what's going on /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
Joe, not all details on there are correct, as we found out today. But I'm sure you remember how to get mine /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If you would like to join me for all or part of the passage, you're more than welcome /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

JKay

Visit site
Dave
save the link on my post to favourites,tis your mmsi phone
book /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
A great day was had by all"over"
cheers Joe