Valet launching & Valet mooring

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Re: You bunch of lazy, lazy gits :) NM

Are you interested in becoming one of my cleaners? I will require many cleaners to cover the UK, best you get your area secured now. I will be taking a small deposit of say £500 from each cleaner to show willing and commitment by them to the project, this will also secure the area of work. You will be paid £20 for each boat you clean.

Have a think about it anyway,

Cheers,

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

longjohnsilver

Visit site

I'd do it for nowt, just give me the address to send you my 500 quids /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>

hlb

RIP
Visit site

Afraid Long John is far to busy cleaning the sea bed of scallops, crabs and lobsters. Well he'd better be if he wants some tea!!

<hr width=100% size=1>
smiling.gif
Haydn

Happy1

N/A
Visit site

The company is being formed in Lagos, Nigeria for 'tax' reasons. I will notify potential cleaners of the account number at the Bank of Nigeria when I have it, in order that they can forward the monies to secure their area.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Re: Happy is going to get a slappy.

Don't knock it until you have tried it!! We can offer a pre adventure 'HappyScrub' for your vessel, we have a cancellation at 6am tomorrow, the valeter will be BrendanS, he is a well known member of 'HappyScrubbers', please let us know as soon as possible if you wish to take up this 'just released' vacant slot. BrendanS will also show you the menu of additional services that you may wish to take advantage of.

'HappyScrubbers' make boating more enjoyable, enabling you to enjoy the better side of life.

Confused

Visit site
Gis ussa a job

wouldnt clean a mirror dinghy for 20 quid , call it 200 & I'm in

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.bettsy-lou.cjb.net>http://www.bettsy-lou.cjb.net</A>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Re: Gis ussa a job

Please inform me of area you are interested in, WHAT extra's you are considering offering for the extra £180 (I don't even believe paulineB could command anywhere near that /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif), extra's must be legalish (remember tips to be shared). I look forward to your cheque for £500 before further consideration.

paulineb

Visit site

I wouldn't lower myself for money

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>The Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site

What about standing up ? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

paulineb

Visit site

only when I hear the National Anthem

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>The Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

BrendanS

Visit site

Wasn't aware I was part of this Happy company, but what the hell /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Where do I have to be and what's the boat name.

I'll only be scrubbing boats owned by female skippers, and I'm sure they'll be delighted with the menu of extra services I can offer.

<hr width=100% size=1>

paulineb

Visit site

The boats called Tommy - do the extra services include cleaning my car?

Happy1

N/A
Visit site

Oi!!! what's all this boat swapping going on, It was my idea I should get first choice, now what does tutts want ? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
4 years at University

By the way the 4 years I did at University was as a Janitor /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

BrendanS

Visit site

Sorry Pauline, car cleaning is not on the menu of additional services.

I do however offer sensous massage at 50 quid per meter (as an introductory offer I'll do a buy one get one free, and your daughter will be delighted I'm sure)

<hr width=100% size=1>

paulineb

Visit site

she will indeed - she's been trying to think of the perfect birthday gift for her husband. Thank you for volunteering !

Happy1

N/A
Visit site

'HappyScrubbers' service request

Boats name :- Tommy
Valeter requested :- BrendanS
Service :- Full deck scrubb, polish and replenish
Extra's :- Attend State room in thong and baby oil at 7.30am, 2 for 1 massage offer required, PB & daughter!!

**Brendan, do you understand what this request is? just come in and I don't understand it!!