Through the letterbox today,,,,,,,

ianwright

Home: Peterborough, Mooring, Heybridge Basin
Visit site
Should I be pleased that the pages 49 to 80 are duplicated in my issue of Classic Boat? Do I have something extra or do they replace other pages that should have been there?
Just thought I’d ask,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Oh, and by the way, that new cover, I’ve given it a reasonable chance, but sorry, it will have to go. Just not good enough.

IanW.

Vertue 203, Patience

Skipjack

Visit site
Nice try, Ian, but dissention on THAT subject has been met with a somewhat Zimbabwean response!

Will reader-power win through? Who knows, but it's fun kebabbing 'visual appeal' experts. At least now it's twice as thick, you will see it on the newstand!!

Skipjack

G

We have had a small problem with the binding of a handful of copies. It sounds as if yours may be one of the affected. If you ring the subscriptions department on 01444 475675 or the CB office (0208 774 0603) or send an email to cb@ipcmedia.com with your mailing address we will forward you a clean copy.

Skipjack

Visit site
Full marks to Dan Houston for printing the letter that was presumably the pick of the bunch in the March issue of CB. Mike Burn's polemic concerning the new logo is superbly constructed. If you'll excuse the understatement, Houston - We have a problem.

Skipjack