THOSE OF US WITH BOATS IN THE MED

MapisM

Visit site
Never heard of the topless girl selling ice creams around the Lérins Islands?
For what other reason on earth did you think anyone chose Antibes as their home port?! :ROFLMAO:

Bouba

Visit site
Never heard of the topless girl selling ice creams around the Lérins Islands?
For what other reason on earth did you think anyone chose Antibes as their home port?! :ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately the wife knows that I don’t eat ice-cream so even if Antibes was my home port it wouldn’t do me much good ???

Bouba

Visit site
I'm sittin' on the fuel dock of the bay
Watchin' the tide, roll away

€1.31 per liter

The rest of the evening dog walk

The sea was dead calm all day, unfortunately it was raining this morning so we decided not to go out. But the forecast for the next few days is stunning, so off to meet some friends we haven’t seen for a year on Porquerolle then to Le Lavandou (with a quick stop off to buy that cheap fuel)

Portofino

Visit site
Yep stunning f cast here too , all my neighbours have come down from Torino for the WE .
A seakeeper guy dock walked and offered a demo out to sea tomorrow, trying to incentives us with a gift .
They are in the marina plugging .Its a Boston whaler the smallest , blurb he left say €15000 for 5,5 tons .They have really miniaturised them this sits under the helm seat .Largest first 100 T is €225000 .Ex instal .
Interesting the back page goes into maintenance, looks onerous.
They are not fit n forget .

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Interesting the back page goes into maintenance, looks onerous.
They are not fit n forget .

Thats not true. I've had a Seakeeper for 3 seasons now and the only required maintenance is regular anode changes and an annual hydraulic oil change. Hardly onerous

Portofino

Visit site
Ok guys , I’ll fold on this one .
But the salient point is if buying a boat with one ( which will increase even with a Boston Whaler ) is check out the SH .

New is a none issue , never was , Q Deleted User :)
Its a used buy prospect , when it’s 10 y .Dare say like IPS .
Some thing else as time gently drifts by in a boat to bite you on the arse .

D

Deleted User YDKXO

New is a none issue , never was , Q Deleted User :)
Its a used buy prospect , when it’s 10 y .Dare say like IPS .
Some thing else as time gently drifts by in a boat to bite you on the arse .

Maybe, maybe not just like anything else on a 10yr old boat but a 10yr old gyro wouldnt worry me. After all its hardly an essential bit of kit. If it breaks down, so what, its not going to ruin your holiday