THOSE OF US WITH BOATS IN THE MED

Bouba

Visit site
definitely not! it just happens that the single boat on the second pic is a mobo, tbh I prefer yachties as they generally don't have/run a generator and are more likely to be quiet :p

V.
Actually, I’m the one who parked next to the catamaran yacht that is nearest in the photo. But I don’t think there is anyone aboard.
Unfortunately the weather forecast is changing, I wanted to spend several nights here (I needed a break from all the work I’ve been doing on my passerelle). We might leave tonight or first thing tomorrow ?
The good news is we are only half a dog walk from home ????? so we’ll be back soon

vas

Visit site
was about to leave for another week on board with the wife, the laptops and online meetings (+ swimming) but the medicane thing postponed it for Sunday, pissing down today (not complaining will clean the boat :) )

V.

D

Deleted User YDKXO

No issues at all apart from access, need to dismount most of the crew cabins to do the 2000 hour service, though that's a Pershing fault! Make a bit of noise and the boss prefers them off if we're at anchor overnight.
Belated thanks for feedback!

Hooligan

Visit site
was about to leave for another week on board with the wife, the laptops and online meetings (+ swimming) but the medicane thing postponed it for Sunday, pissing down today (not complaining will clean the boat :) )

V.
That storm looks really bad. How far did the winds impact things?

vas

Visit site
That storm looks really bad. How far did the winds impact things?
Ionian (and the southern bit of it) badly hit, a number of boats sunk or run aground in ports even!
a v.sorry sight. Medicane (or whatever they call it) slowly moving to Peloponnese and fading. Expecting it to affect a few more places but not that badly from now onwards (we shall see)

V.

D

Deleted User YDKXO

It’s called the Plage De Leoube. It’s owned by Lord JCB (and they make sure everyone knows it!)

I thought he was your mate and you were regularly invited to his British wine tasting evenings? Can anyone anchor in his bay, even me?

Bouba

Visit site
I thought he was your mate and you were regularly invited to his British wine tasting evenings? Can anyone anchor in his bay, even me?
Anybody (even you) can park there but there is now an air of unwelcomeness.
I have seen boaters invited to his big house, but trust me, they arrived in superyachts

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Anybody (even you) can park there but there is now an air of unwelcomeness.
I have seen boaters invited to his big house, but trust me, they arrived in superyachts

What do you mean "unwelcomeness". Does he have a fleet of JCB 3C's on the beach with automatic machine guns mounted on the end of their booms?

Btw congratulations on buying the most expensive and most overrated player in Europe

WhatsApp-Image-2020-09-18-at-18.56.02.jpeg

Bouba

Visit site
What do you mean "unwelcomeness". Does he have a fleet of JCB 3C's on the beach with automatic machine guns mounted on the end of their booms?

Btw congratulations on buying the most expensive and most overrated player in Europe

WhatsApp-Image-2020-09-18-at-18.56.02.jpeg
It’s great that Bale is back. Now we are ready for the title!
There are an increasing number of restrictions, that used to be enforced by one of the grounds staff screaming at you now they use uniformed security guards.
And, seriously, don’t eat at his restaurant. I just had the world’s worst sandwich. Only the ants hiding in it liked it.

D

Deleted User YDKXO

It’s great that Bale is back. Now we are ready for the title!
There are an increasing number of restrictions, that used to be enforced by one of the grounds staff screaming at you now they use uniformed security guards.
And, seriously, don’t eat at his restaurant. I just had the world’s worst sandwich. Only the ants hiding in it liked it.

Am I right that in France nobody can actually own the foreshore adjacent to the sea?

Chris H

Visit site
Am I right that in France nobody can actually own the foreshore adjacent to the sea?
Officially there are no private beaches in France and because of Bridget dogs are allowed on beaches around st tropez.

We will he investigating the coast to the west of st tropez next season, any tips welcome !