This Forum

G

Re: dragons

Look what is this picture you have? I thought Welsh dragons were red and the Irish and English are'nt allowed any. Anyway, whats with the name - is your real name Ian? In which case there must be some redeeming factor about you?
Otherwise your're an impostor or I have'nt had six whisky's!

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Re: Straight talking

Mr Richson has a flat where I keep my boat and I've had the pleasure or should it be honour of taking him out on my boat.

Still don't agree with a word he says, must have got out of bed on the wrong side. Total bolx. Forums great as is, let's keep it that way.

G

Ahhh - but you forget - he doesn't read past the third post because the content has deteriorated totally at that stage. So we've all happily taken the carrot.... but it's fun - so why not?!

But I disagree too - I have found the forum to be a very useful source of information and of humour (of various kinds). There is no need for flags or BS prefixes or anything else - nobody is obliged to read and they can log out if they don't like the forum - and if people find a particular thread tedious - they can just drop it..... so just leave it alone - it ain't broken!

louis