The real DFL...

BarryD

Visit site
OK, I time for the truth to be told, Miami Vice II, Duncan F. Light and the Bayliner Montego are all figments of my imagination.

I hang my head in shame, but it was so much fun. I had help from another spoof-meister who is on the board.

When I get "feet-wet" I will hold a party - free beer / wine on me (pennance enough?) - mind you if its a SunFury then it will be a small gathering.

Barry D.

** AND KIMS REVENGE IS TO SET ALL MY THREADS TO UNREAD!!! OHH NO **<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by BarryD on Wed Oct 3 12:03:32 2001 (server time).</FONT></P>

G

Re: string him up!

Good gracious me. Harumph, you had us completley outwitted! Well, me anyway. And to think those horrid lot put me as favourite.

byron

RIP
Visit site
So! You're the real Spartacus. Having confessed does that mean the rest of us don't have to be crucified and lined along the Appian Way as with the original Spartacus ?

©2001

kimhollamby

www.kimhollamby.com
DFL RIP

DFL has joined that select number on our database known as 'the banned'. Given his virtual status I'm sure everlasting life in the ether is a suitable final resting place.

Gentle hint but if it is decided amongst the great and the good here that the one spoof is quite enough for now then it will be accepted as a useful decision by those of us in the tower who are tasked with keeping tabs on things.

For the record, haven't touched your messages or your ID Barry...will leave punishment to be sorted by the jury but must decree that sentence finalised by midnight!

G

Re: So, the fake teak..

was a total wind-up too! I thought as much, probly took piccies of some nitpot bodging up his boat with lino-effect wood and ...

Oh. i see, the tek-dek is tru but not DFL

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Mystery only half unravelled?

OK, who was the co-conspirator, then?
Free beer for 24hours will do nicely

BarryD

Visit site
Re: Ooh look, my fuel guages just hit red......

I'll fill yours, if you'll fill mine when I get it (mental note - don't buy a small boat with a 4hp outboard)

Barry D.

jfm

Visit site
Re: Ok itsa deal.....

Make it 2.30pm this saturday, at fueling berth Lymington. I'll be the boat tied up there, filler caps open. Lemme know when you get your boat so I can give you what I owe you. See you Sat.

JFM

G

Re: Oho!

Will they have enuf fuel for Brave Challenger at Lymington?

BarryD

Visit site
Re: Ok itsa deal.....

Aorry JFM, but no deal. I'll fuel your hulk for you but when (and where) it suits me. And this Saturday I'm looking after the short person. I don't welch on a deal - but you'll have to wait...

Barry D.

jfm

Visit site
Re: All sorted.....

No but I've made arrangements for an extra barge. Only one extra barge needed, cos that's about 28 grand's worth, and BarryDip has alreddy said his budget is only 25grand (unless he borrows, but he seemed dead against that) and it would be unsporting to breach that limit in view of fact he did disclose it so clearly at the very start of this hydrocarbons-poker game

JFM