Surveyor reccomendations North Wales...

upcountry2

Visit site
Hi all, i have just had an offer accepted, now need to find a surveyor quickly. I know most will be busy, given the time of year, but can anyone point me in the right direction, from personal experiance. Boat is a standard design grp although home completed, currently lying Bangor N'th Wales
TIA...

salamicollie

Visit site
Try Andrew Potter in Anglesey web site http://www.apsurveys.co.uk/

He has surveyed three grp boats for me and saved me from a very expensive mistake. He was quite happy to talk through the report and what really needed doing, though he will not cover the engine - if you want that surveyed you will need to speak to Dickies...

Richard10002

Visit site
Just pulled out my fathers 2003 survey of Rogue. Mark McGarry of NW Surveying Services - Spooky!

Seems fairly comprehensive and, given what I know having owned the boat for 1 year, and sailed her for the previous 3, I think he found everything that he should have.

Cheers,

Richard

Kawasaki

Visit site
In Andrew Potter and Mark Mc Garry you have two good chaps.
Andrew surveyed a boat for Me, quite thorough.
Never employed Mark but is well reccomended locally.

lille_bee

Visit site
We can recommend Dave Broatch at Hansing & Associates Marine Surveyors Ltd & CE Mark Ltd
Cae Gwydryn
Seion
Caernarfon
Gwynedd
LL55 3AL
tel./fax 01248 671291; mobile:07836 507366

siencyn

Visit site
I know I'm a bit late but if it helps, I can heartily reccomend Mark Mcgarry 07831 790413 Port Dinorwic. Great guy. Very helpful and knowledgeable as well