Subscription problems

joeirish

Visit site
I am still having severe problems with my subscription to CB. I have now not received the January issue and the subs department are not responding to my emails. I have missed issues over the past year and others have been up to three weeks arriving - after publication date. And IPC now want me to renew my subscription!!! Well they have lost one customer here due to this lousy service. It's a shame because CB is a great mag.

Oh, and I also cancelled by sub to PBO (another IPC mag) due to the similar lousy service they gave.

But does anybody know how I can get the two remaining issues in my current subscription?

Gordonmc

Visit site
I phoned IPC to ask for my PBO subscription to be switched to CB. As its a direct debit they would only have to adjust the payment.
No, can't do that.

er...
Forget it. Just cancel the PBO.

joeirish

Visit site
And it' not the post. Last Thursday I purchased two items on ebay from different people. One arrrived yesterday and the other today. Both posted in England. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I wonder if any CB people read these posts? Maybe they could repond or get the subs department to get their act together.