Stupidly cheap sunseeker - 06 camague 55

Prima

N/A
Visit site
I've noticed a few on that site that seem too good to be true, this 1994 Sealine 310 Ambassador for example for just €15,000

https://www.inautia.com/used-boat-49519040171856486949576968704565.html

EDIT: The photo isn't even a 310, is it? I think it's an S23?

sealine-310-ambassador-49717040171856486952655265494566x.jpg

DOUBLE EDIT: Okay, maybe it is... sorry, it's still too early in the morning still for me :p

PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!

Last edited:

[2068]

Visit site
The website isn't offering to act as a brokerage: it's just a listing site where buyers can get in contact with sellers.
So you'd need to do everything yourself: e.g. satisfy yourself that the seller actually owns the boat, title checks, check for finance, etc etc.

ari

Visit site
If it's a free listings site then it'll probably be like boatsandoutboards, full of scam listings (the b&o ones are easy to spot because it's free to list with a single photo so the scammers always list with a single photo. That's not to say all single photo adverts are scams, just that anything unfeasibly priced with a single photo almost certainly is).

That said, I've got £1.3m coming my way from a Nigerian prince so as soon as the funds arrive I might make a bid on that Sunseeker. I've just got to pay for customs clearance and a couple of admin fees and the money is all mine! :D

Whitelighter

Visit site
The website isn't offering to act as a brokerage: it's just a listing site where buyers can get in contact with sellers.
So you'd need to do everything yourself: e.g. satisfy yourself that the seller actually owns the boat, title checks, check for finance, etc etc.

I'm familiar - my boat was listed on inautia, turned out it was the drettman Europe dealer. Don't think it's any different to theyachtmarket, apolloduck, boatsandoutboards, boatshop24 etc - they are all listing sites with no guarantee either

[2068]

Visit site
I'm familiar - my boat was listed on inautia, turned out it was the drettman Europe dealer. Don't think it's any different to theyachtmarket, apolloduck, boatsandoutboards, boatshop24 etc - they are all listing sites with no guarantee either

All sounds a bit scary to me.
Probably less scary to someone with more commercial / business experience around buying and selling expensive bits of machinery :)

Prima

N/A
Visit site
I've noticed a few on that site that seem too good to be true, this 1994 Sealine 310 Ambassador for example for just €15,000

https://www.inautia.com/used-boat-49519040171856486949576968704565.html
Being in the market for a 310 Statesman, the cheapness of this Ambassador intrigued me, so I filled in the contact form asking if the 15,000 euros was correct, and have had numerous replies throughout the day, Nigeria springs to mind...

Booking Trips <booking@all-trips.de>

11:00 (4 hours ago)

to me
Hi, how are you, so sorry for the late replay.
I was on a pretty long trip and i did not get the chance to check my email , the reason i`m emailing you is to ask you if you are still interested to buy my boat.
Thank you in advance for your replay.
PD: Please replay with your phone number if you are still interested and i am going to give you a call as soon i`ll get your replay.
Sincerely Eva Benedit

Hi Paul, 15.000 €
Let me know if you intend to negotiate the selling price... if this is not your intention ,I am waiting your replay.
Please let me know when is the best time for you to call and we will have a short talk about it.
Thank you.
Eva

Booking Trips

15:36 (11 minutes ago)

to me
Hello again, the easiest to sell is to use a delivery company, counting your location.
In this way I'm offering you the chance to buy it without paying me in advance, so I wont be paid 1 penny unless you see it and agree to keep it.
They will take care of delivery, ownership transfer, payment and refund in case you don't receive what you are expecting.
Actually, I'm offering you the chance to view it and test it without making the money exchange and that will only happen if we use a delivery company.
If you are agree, I found a delivery company that can take care of this for me , I can start the delivery process right away, delivery will take about 2-3 days.
I will then provide you with a tracking number and they will take take care of all the other details including payment.
Their fee is just 1. 5 per mile, so its acceptable for me and I will be paying for delivery.
So believe me, I'm not stupid enough to pay and deliver if I wouldn't be sure you want to keep it.
Thank you, awaiting your replay.

Prima

N/A
Visit site
Hi Paul, let me know if this phone number is correct ( (+420) 606xxxxx ) also the exact location where ti have to start shipping.
Thank you.
I haven't yet mentioned I live in Prague, but I will keep goading them ;)

Prima

N/A
Visit site
Perfect Paul, first of all met me explain step by step procedure:
1. You will need to forward me your name and address for quote purposes.
2. I'll then register both of us through their tracking system and forward that tracking number to you.
3. After that i will provide you the tracking number
4. Then you have to contact them in regards to payment and delivery.
4. Once payment is settled in their account, your inspection period will start.
You will have 7 days to decide if you want to keep it or not.
If you decide to keep it, I'll get paid by them and if not you will receive your money back and I'll need to pay for delivery back.... but again, as i told you I'm not stupid enough to pay and deliver if I wouldn't be sure you want to keep it.