Spain bans sailboats due to orc attacks

FlyingGoose

Visit site
Lol need to ban brits abroad , and their over hyped sense of importance, compare the spanish navies interpretation of their encounter to the brits ,
Also respect other countries laws .
I know some on here think laws that they do not agree with are not laws but I will tell you a wee secret they are.
Leave the orca alone , you get more personal injuries from a wee midge bite

dulls

N/A
Visit site
Lol need to ban brits abroad , and their over hyped sense of importance, compare the spanish navies interpretation of their encounter to the brits ,
Also respect other countries laws .
I know some on here think laws that they do not agree with are not laws but I will tell you a wee secret they are.
Leave the orca alone , you get more personal injuries from a wee midge bite
Very clever stereotype....

FlyingGoose

Visit site
Very clever stereotype....
Thanks I was going to say english but there are plenty of Scots that need some educating too , see I'm not biased , humanity needs to wake up too biodiversity decline and learn to live with restrictions that affect their leisure activities
How many on here have dogs and see the sign ground nesting birds keep dog on lead.
Same as the ocean and marine no take zones and marine protected areas . These waters belong to Spain and they have put into place sensible precautions
Take it up with the spanish government if anyone has an issue about avoiding a stretch of sea.
Rather than arguing about it on a forum. In the UK

SaltIre

Visit site
indeed ,,, why the duel thread ??
I thought duel threads were banned under the new YBW rules. We are being nice - not trying to kill one another.
file-20180816-2906-1ov8u4l.jpg