Solent Get together #2 - another party inviting all

G

Well Get Together went very well .....unfortunately I initiated a 'bash' that I had to miss, but all had a good time and all are determined to repeat again .....

SO how about all you others out there - come and join us with your boat for BBQ, cruise in company, pubs, .... it's what we make it, no set rules, no fixed program without all agreeing ...... It is proposed at this time for Weekend July 6-7-8 ......

Come on join us on Bash #2 - I shall definitely be at this next one and as many after as possible.

Bash #1, consisted of Friday at Folly Inn, night on Folly Pontoons, Saturday round to Yarmouth and onto 'private reserved' pontoons .....

Come-on you know it's good and fun for all !

ALL please e-mail direct to as well as reply postings to this forum ...:

nigel.luther@qualityservice.com

with details of : Boat, size, Keel type, Name of boat, Call Sign, Home port coming from, suggested itinery / waht to do, Owners contact details and crew names ....

We are all looking forward to another Solent Get Together.

G

Won\'t miss it either. Will bring roland rat...........as part of a retiement cruise!

See Ya Soon All Will Be Revealed

G

Sorry we missed you last time around.

Keep in touch, we're all dying to meet you.

G

I assume the \'old guard\' will attend ... so what about you others ?????

Roland Rat ???? Can he sail ???

I am proposing w/end July 6-7-8- and on if people want.

Due to the mix of Fins, Long Keels and Bilge K .... we need a venue that has depth at all times ....

I would like to put forward ..... Friday 6th Folly Inn start point Saturday 7th Bucklers Hard Marina Sunday 8th go home, or as I will - continue on to Yarmouth etc.

Any other suggestions ???????

We need to set things in motion as soon as possible to make sure we get pontoons tables etc booked.

G

We be coming in a catamaran. The boat will fit in anywhere, do no about the crew!

see you soon

G

Brodifacoum cocktails!

Will be waiting - for Roland and for you Greg of course!

G

We need somebody to wash the pots so we will bring Andrea Doyle! Linnett! Carren & Lesley who nobody seems to have noticed. Can we have poached Trout for our last supper?

amen......well soon