Solent Charter recommendations?

nickjh

Visit site
Hi,

Can anyone recommend anyone who could cater for 10-12 people in early August on a powerboat?

A friends getting married and this is what he would like to do during one of the days we are spending on the south coast.

Cruise the solent, maybe (if a jetrib or similar) waterskiing in Osbourne bay or alum bay. Drinks and food.

Would consider a half day

Thanks

Nick

jfm

Visit site
2007 Squadron 58, called Splash, based Chichester. High spec, very nice. Avon 320 jetrib 4 stroke tender. I don't have a weblink but can put you in touch with owner if it is of interest. I imagine it is about £2k/day, dunno if that fits the budget?

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
I agree, Seafin. Beautiful old boat and, whilst not exactly a lean, mean high speed machine herself, has lots of toys (including a RIB as well as jetskis, I think). Saw her on Saturday, both at Bucklers Hard, where she is a frequent visitor and later on at Cowes, so she does get around.

Not exactly cheap, iirc, but real style /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

D

Deleted User YDKXO

I chartered a Sealine F43 last Sat out of Port Solent. Nice boat, looks new, reasonable cost and is coded for 12. PM me if you want the owners tel no. No connection btw

jfm

Visit site
No, you only get ino the heavy stuff if you code for >12 guests Wiggo. The crew do not "use up" your allowance of 12. Mine is coded fro 12 guests + 2 crew frexample, and it was the easy light-touch coding

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Skippered. It was actually very pleasant to have somebody else to worry about tides, weather, navigation and not scratching the gel coat for a change. Also no worries about a very liquid lunch at Saltys either /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif