So long and thanks for all the fish

Conachair

Visit site
At last, one more run ashore then anchor up and off we go. Only took, lets see, more than a year /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Prob be in Cape Verde in a week or maybe straight to Caribbean. How excited am I today!!!! Will try to update here www.conachair.co.uk rants|atlantic if satphone and laptop keep working for more than a day. Wonder when I'll be in Europe again? Not soon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seeyaa all

Paddy

anniebray

Visit site
Good luck Paddy ! Hope you managed one last fish delight in the Cofraida. Now dont get tempted to dally round Cape Verde or it might be next year you arrive in the Carib.
ps after reading your twitter I now know Spanish for Ironmongers (Ferretia)

nathanlee

Visit site
Best of luck.

The subject made me chuckle. I recently wrote a resignation letter and signed it with that very sentence. I can't take anything seriously. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

animamundi

Visit site
Wounderful to read about the first happy hours of a long sought after crossing! Picturing us doing that is what puts smiles on our faces and day by day takes us closer to a life on board.

Fair winds, a great and safe crossing Paddy!

Borden

Visit site
Hope you have a great trip Paddy. Mike and Kim and J-P all of the Rat Arse bar in Corunia also send their best.
Take care Colin & Jane