Skippers ahoy!

tome

www.google.co.uk
For the sake of keeping in touch, I'm compiling a list of mobile phone numbers (plus MMSI if available) for the skippers travelling to St Vaast/Cherbourg. These numbers will not be published except amongst participating skippers.

If you haven't already done so, please PM me with name of boat, name of skipper, mobile number and MMSI (if applicable) by Wednesday 22. I'll send out the list by PM Wed evening.

Cheers
Tom

<hr width=100% size=1>

tome

www.google.co.uk
Thanks to all who have responded so far.

Still awaiting contact details:

Avalon of Arn
Debern
Doris Minor
Heartbeat
Lasten
Nirvana
Ptolomy's Muse
Take Five

Cheers
Tom

<hr width=100% size=1>

ozzyb

Home Herts UK, Boat in Morbihan S. Brittany
Visit site
With all skippers watching the weather perhaps a new list is required for anyone preparing to fly out on a possible F7 + gusts, never mind coming back against one.

We'll just have to wait and see how it develops, especially if 'IVAN' and his entourage decide to gatecrash.

DEBERN

<hr width=100% size=1>

tome

www.google.co.uk
Point taken, OzzyB.

However, we're still planning to go ahead at this stage and I'd like to get communications sorted in advance rather than last minute rush. Would appreciate response from Debern and others if you're still in the frame. You can always cancel any time you wish, as can all of us.

Cheers
Tom

<hr width=100% size=1>

duncan

Visit site
some people went out of their way to ensure they had exactly those conditions for their passage last year.........../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

have a great trip anyhow - FWIW my money has you getting a NW/NNW 3-5 from Thursay evening right through the weekend

<hr width=100% size=1>madesco madidum ..../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
God bless you, your honour

>FWIW my money has you getting a NW/NNW 3-5 from Thursay evening right through the weekend<

Many thanks, but could you possibly make that WNW on Sunday?

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.writeforweb.com/twister1>Let's Twist Again</A>

duncan

Visit site
Re: God bless you, your honour

if wishing got you what you want then you have a chance Ken but I wouldn't put money on it!

Have a great trip anyway and I am sorry not to be joining you this time round - many months ago I put a couple of family things in the diary in September just to keep October clear for the trip.......such is life/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>madesco madidum ..../forums/images/icons/smile.gif