Votes: 1 2.5%
  • No never (SWMBO may see my answer)

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Eugh no, never.

Votes: 34 85.0%

• Total voters

HissyFit

Visit site
Being caught short in stationary traffic just a small distance from the motorway service station is enough to force one to be creative. A gentleman should always carry condoms (henceforth to be known as 'the receptacle'), so I have been told. I found a few in the glove box. Luckily, I was in the inside lane and the cars in the next lane were staggered. Tying the knot after use requires that you don't totally fill the receptacle. If you are really bursting, then multiple should be used.

Empty diesel can. Might cause diesel bug if not cleaned thoroughly afterwards.

superheat6k

Visit site
The engineers workshop on the Type 42 destroyers had a hand wash sink just inside the door. This was also directly adjacent to the Chief Petty Officer's mess. So with the nearest heads a good few minutes walk away, and down one deck level, this sink had more use as a night head than it did as a hand wash.

But the drain was forever blocking due to the sheer volume of piss being passed !

wonkywinch

Visit site
In my early dating years whilst still living at home, I brought a friend home after my parents had gone to bed. A short time later, she said she was desperate for the loo and as I was scared she'd wake my parents up if she went upstairs, I suggested she went in the kitchen sink.

She was in there for ages. So long in fact, I knocked on the door and asked "are you OK in there". "Yes, I'm fine, I'm just looking for some paper" ;)

LadyInBed

montymariner.co.uk
The cold weather does not help either

index.php
and as the old joke goes - and deep too!