Simrad cp32 chartplotter

deuc02

Visit site
Saw one of these go on Fleabay a few weeks ago for £200 :eek: with a Solent C Map chart card. This one is offered without any charts and when it was pulled from the boat the 2 GPS aerial cables were cut to remove them - but have the 2 aerials and input connecter plug. Good working order (memory battery replaced last year) + manual.

Prefer pick up from Dorking, Surrey or Lymington. Any offers considered

For info on unit
http://www.simrad-yachting.com/Prod...cts/Navigation-Fishfinding/CP32-Chartplotter/

deuc02

Visit site
Just saw the link.

Checked the unit before it was pulled a couple of weeks ago and was working fine. The unit was always a second plotter on the boat that was rarely used. The cause of the unit taking forever to find the satellites was the memory battery. As I remember the satellite loss problem fixed itself but to be honest seeing that post from last year has got me a bit worried due to the fact it was so rarely used. Last thing I'd want is to take money from anyone for a dud unit. Only thing I can suggest is if anyone's interested in it locally then would be happy to take payment from when they are happy its working. As I said in the OP the 2 aerials were cut to remove them so the buyer would need to replce those cables to fully test the unit hence the preference for a local sell. So...revised listing

Simrad CP32 Chartplotter - £100 - Aerial cables need replacing. Prefer local buyer to Lymington. Accept payment after buyer is satisfied with unit.

deuc02

Visit site
Takes CMAP NT's. Have responded to your PM with a link to manual download but not sure if it sent. If not you can download the manual from Simrads site. Just to clarify its the CP32 Mk 2

orkneyboy

Visit site
Hi,

I have just read that you had a Simrad CP32 for sale. Is it still for sale?

I have used one of these units for some years but it now does not see the chart card so I'm looking to replace like for like.