Show us your mobo!

G

gingie

Falcon 23 project

New boat bought in April at a very very silly price. All been 1200 sanded and buffed.
Fully valeted inside.
New dash made and painted.
New toilet.
Engine im currently rebuilding
Transom overhauled and reconditioned

Alistairr

Visit site
Here goes.
Picture017.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture122.jpg

Don it.
Stunning boat. :D :D

Al.;)

MikeHolt

Visit site
Ever think of living cruising aboard with family?

I've been whizzing through this section looking for likely 'Live aboard with your family cruising' boats. Lots are fun boats rather. But this is a big candidate, Divemaster1. Have you ever thought about it? Has anybody else in these photos? Thought or dunnit? Would love to know.

MikeHolt

Divemaster1

Visit site
Living onboard

MikeHolt ... Think you are mixing me and Syd ... Syd's got the Bertram, which is very roomy indeed ...

Living onboard differs if you need to work ... ie you need plenty on hanging space and storage for working clothes etc.

At this juncture I cannot afford the boat which my family would be willing to live on ... :D

oGaryo

Visit site
New boat bought in April at a very very silly price. All been 1200 sanded and buffed.
Fully valeted inside.
New dash made and painted.
New toilet.
Engine im currently rebuilding
Transom overhauled and reconditioned

gingie... may I ask where that shot was taken.. my son and I got chatting to a fella apply Tiger Xtra in a similarish surrounding (Bucklard Hard) a few weeks back.. wasn't your goodself was it?

G

gingie

boat

It was Kemps Quay in southampton. Was he ginger? As my user name gives it away :)