Shiply

lusitano

Visit site
Has anyone used a transport broker called Shiply ?
Trying to confirm they are legit - they want over 25% deposit up front before hooking me up with the transport company.
Seems a bit odd.
Any input much appreciated

Martin_J

Visit site
I understood shiply just to effectively be the middle man... It's individual people that then send you quotes and you turf deal with them direct.

I needed a motorbike moving a few years back. Three or four national companies replied with quotes but some odd questions about if there would be anyone around to load the motorbike.

The business I went with was a local one man band who sent details of his fully enclosed trailer with ramp and special clamps to hold the front wheel and handlebars in place. Strangely, I'd never have found that local chap with other searches.

lusitano

Visit site
Seems that way but it says "small deposit" and they are asking 30% of the job from me.
The main concern is not being able to talk to anyone - the telephone number on the website or anywhere else on the web doesn,t exist and that always red flags for me.
The situation has only just been spotlighted as all three of my credit/debit cards from different banks have declined the transaction !

Members online

No members online now.