Russel Simpson @ Brighton

G

Does anyone know what has become of the Russel Simpson chandlery in Brighton Marina?

They appear to have shut up shop. Is it only temporary? Or have they gone for good?

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

I thought they went bust last year.

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

Still got a chandlery at Newhaven.They have closed down Brighton & Eastbourne Branches
Sowester went bust last year think this may be who you were thinking about as Russell Simpson were Sowester product stockists

Regards tigerman

<hr width=100% size=1>

colvic

Visit site
That must be why they deducted £400 from my C.C. without authorisation...trying to fill the kitty.

Phil

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

I sold a boat through them on brokerage, and they didn't bother to tell me it had sold. I only found out six weeks later, and then by accident, and it took another two months to get the money... Lovely crowd to deal with.

<hr width=100% size=1>

colvic

Visit site
Took Barclaycard and a solicitor to get the money refunded; R.Simpson on holiday in Caribean was the excuse I was given.

Phil

<hr width=100% size=1>

Renegade_Master

Visit site
Always thought that chandlery expensive too

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.suncoastmarine.co.uk>Sun Coast Sea School & Charter</A>

ChrisP

Visit site
RS known locally as Russel Ripoff's. Trouble is now we're left with Southern Mast & Rigging up by the marina office and their pricing makes RS look like angels.

ChrisP

<hr width=100% size=1>What do you mean the sea gull in front's walking !!!