Rugby

sb99

Visit site
For anyone thats interested the match is being shown live on a big screen in the oval basin at mermaid quay this afternoon.

Come on Wales

graham

Visit site
Dont know if the kids will let me watch the whole match,may have to bribe them with Harry Ramsdens /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Lets hope Wales performs as well as the second half of the english match.At least no airborne Vinicolas this time /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

graham

Visit site
Watched it over in the Oval basin,left the boat on mermaid quay. Really good ,almost like being at the match. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Thanks for the heads up I didnt know about the big screen until I spotted your post this morning.

sb99

Visit site
Re: Rugby with Photos

We went over, great afternoon and weather, anyway some photos

IMAGE_020.jpg

IMAGE_021.jpg

The visitors

IMAGE_013.jpg

On our way back, quite busy today

IMAGE_024.jpg

All in all a great afternoon

graham

Visit site

Ours is the small blue yacht almost dead center of your picture of the pontoons. Barebones is next but one to the left.

Sneds

Visit site

Lovely weather ain't it? Wish we could have got up early enough to catch the tide!
The one big downside of mooring in Bristol City Docks.

sb99

Visit site

It'll be so much easier with the new burgee. I guessed I'd capture one of the forum members in the picture. Based on your post i'm the small mobo to the left of barebones.

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
Gutted! Couldn't sleep so got up to watch the match to cheer on the underdogs. They were doing alright until there was a "try" awarded against them. Bl**dy sarthefricans again /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

graham

Visit site
If the try had been disallowed Wales would have been spurred on to play even better. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Other threads that may be of interest