Rotastay Furler - Free

PhillM

Visit site
Taken of Corribiee MK2 and suspect was on since 1978. It is currently laid on a finger at Fareham Upper Wharf. Was working fine when it was taken off but I chose to replace it with a new one.

Needs to be removed asap as I have given notice and moved to the Hamble. Free to anyone who can take it away, otherwise sadly it will have to be cut up and put in the skip as I have nowhere to store it.

Was advertised and expected it to go my the forumite now doesn't need it.

Poignard

Visit site
Taken of Corribiee MK2 and suspect was on since 1978. It is currently laid on a finger at Fareham Upper Wharf. Was working fine when it was taken off but I chose to replace it with a new one.

Needs to be removed asap as I have given notice and moved to the Hamble. Free to anyone who can take it away, otherwise sadly it will have to be cut up and put in the skip as I have nowhere to store it.

You say it will have to be cut up. Does that mean the foil sections cannot be separated?

mogmog2

www.spidery.force9.co.uk
You say it will have to be cut up. Does that mean the foil sections cannot be separated?
If it's anything like mine was, there is no way it will come apart. Some might, IDK. I had to cut my links out. 'Twould be a shame if it has to go to the skip as there are bound to be the person around needing some foil pieces, but c'est la vie. If it ends up going in the skip, I'd be interested in the swivel & end cap if the sort that has the sliding swivel , as I think I may be able to convert my 'halyard back to the drum' model to the 'halyard down the mast' sort.

Attachments

• CorrodedLink.jpg
    CorrodedLink.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 11

PhillM

Visit site
Tbh I have not tried. The problem is I’ve run out of time. Swift has moved from the marina and the owner will want it gone. I’m away from Friday for a week. It would be a shame to see it junked but I may end up with little choice.

PhillM

Visit site
If it's anything like mine was, there is no way it will come apart. Some might, IDK. I had to cut my links out. 'Twould be a shame if it has to go to the skip as there are bound to be the person around needing some foil pieces, but c'est la vie. If it ends up going in the skip, I'd be interested in the swivel & end cap if the sort that has the sliding swivel , as I think I may be able to convert my 'halyard back to the drum' model to the 'halyard down the mast' sort.
You are very welcome to come and take what you want. The marina manager knows that someone is coming for it. They don’t know who … so simply turn up and it’s yours.

Ragpark

Visit site

Hi, I was alerted to this through the FB group. Any pictures? I've a mk2 that would be happy to take your furler. Is it the drum only or whole system?

PhillM

Visit site
Its the cull
Hi, I was alerted to this through the FB group. Any pictures? I've a mk2 that would be happy to take your furler. Is it the drum only or whole system?
Hello and welcome to the forum. Its the full system, taken off last week. Sorry no pictures as i am not around atm but you are welcome to collect whatever is useful and junk the rest.