Right forum?

zoidberg

Visit site
Or should this better be in the Jesters space for single-handers....?

53560712974_2b0151341a_o.jpg

Neeves

Visit site
I'm not sure you are enjoying the support your Post requires.

You can buy from Temu:

Temu | Explore the Latest Clothing, Beauty, Home, Jewelry & More

roughly converted to sterling at Stg17 or you can pay as much as Stg 500 for an all singing and dancing Thetford version.

Your model has an upholstered seat and an ergonomic (is that the word?) discharge facility (or action). - other more expensive models are distinctly complex. I do like the toilet paper attachment, simple, fool proof and ....handy. I can imagine many who could hanker after your device - its design would have well suited my wife and I in our impecunious past when we cruised a J24. I had not realised everyone, when starting 'sailing' enjoyed all delights and conveniences of the 21st century - they must have forgotten (intentionally?) their early days.

Jonathan

RunAgroundHard

Visit site
Reminds me of my Ruffian 23 bucket and chuck it days. Life was simpler, low cost and we sailed a lot back then.

I am not sure the loo roll position is best!

Neeves

Visit site
Reminds me of my Ruffian 23 bucket and chuck it days. Life was simpler, low cost and we sailed a lot back then.

And we did not have an upholstered bucket

Word of warning:

Do not be clever and use 21st Century technology (and materials) -

Modern silicone collapsible rubber buckets are NOT suitable. :)

Jonathan

zoidberg

Visit site

I s'pose one could call it 'retro', and likely a favourite among the rufftytuffty Old Gaffer and Dinghy Cruising types.

This model - if turned through 90 degrees - is ambidextrous, well suited to those who use their right hands for certain tasks - and also those others brought up among the desert-dwellers of our faded and tattered Empire....

...can be colour-coded for those with large crews and mothers-in-law

....can be fitted with an auxiliary navbag/pouch to contain copies of PBO Magazine

....featured in revered sketch-artist Dick Everitt's 'Best Practical Ideas' compendium

Last edited: