Request for help – Drugs Importation via Boats & Planes.

chrishscorp

Visit site
But elephants cannot get a licence to drive vehicles on the public highway------ Can they? :unsure:

Yeah completely understand that point of view, but those idiot user type drivers are out there anyway on the roads as we discuss this.

The war on drugs has not and will not ever work, how many of the current cabinett have admitted to previously using stuff ?

Legalise it, govt supply it, tax it, kill the trade, get treatment to more users and make sure you can test and prosecute those who drug drive, it will also drive down crime figures. That is the way forward whether we agree with that or not

Major_Clanger

Home is Suffolk, boat either Suffolk or Cornwall
Visit site
I need to be careful - this comes awfully close to advertising! Should I report myself?
I've got one as well, it's called an inclinometer. If I see it suddenly showing anything over 40* then I know there's an elephant on board and can take action to get him over the side.

Tomahawk

Visit site
What? As in, " I've been testing the weed that I have just "groan" " :unsure:
I must not rely on computer dictate

Pump-Out

Visit site
Legalise it, govt supply it, tax it, kill the trade, get treatment to more users and make sure you can test and prosecute those who drug drive, it will also drive down crime figures. That is the way forward whether we agree with that or not
I have heard that theory before.

Tabaco is legal.
Yet there is a thriving trade in importing and selling cigarettes with out the duty and VAT.

Alcohol is legal.
Yet there is a thriving trade in importing and selling alcohol without the duty and VAT.

Handbags are legal.
Yet there is a thriving trade in importing and selling fraudulent copies, without the duty and VAT.

Bigplumbs

Visit site

Tabaco is legal.
Yet there is a thriving trade in importing and selling cigarettes with out the duty and VAT.

Alcohol is legal.
Yet there is a thriving trade in importing and selling alcohol without the duty and VAT.

Handbags are legal.
Yet there is a thriving trade in importing and selling fraudulent copies, without the duty and VAT.

What do you mean Handbags are legal……. That’s not what I have told her indoors

Tomahawk

Visit site

Tabaco is legal.

Alcohol is legal.

Handbags are legal.

That is down to the greed of politicians setting taxes so high it is worth smuggling.

Tomahawk

Visit site
A

Signs to look for

➢ Mid-sized or small boats approach stretches of the coastline and drop packages over the side
➢ Suspects are seen with binoculars looking out in the same areas where the planes or boats have been visiting

➢ Suspicious night-time activity
➢ General suspicious behaviour

Police will always look to work with the boating community, and we are grateful for your support.

Should you have any suspicions or concerns please report them to Essex Police via “101”. You can also report anonymously to CrimeStoppers at crimestoppers-uk.org on 0800 555 111.

Regards
Steve Davey
Prevent & Protect OCG Officer
Essex Police"

Well worth helping chaps

Those "suspicious" behaviours cover most boat owners and many bird watchers.
Launching a boat and going nowhere in particular then coming back ... vey dodgy.
Looking at mud flats with high powered bins.. Untrustworthy chaps those bird spotters.

But these people are ones who tried to close ports without reference to the Secretary of State.