Repairs Renewals and Restoration

WoodyP

Visit site
Hi chaps, and ladies,
I would be most grateful for a bit of help (grovel )
My boat is down at Lowestoft (30ft Kingfisher). She is on the water and I am not planning to haul her out.

I did not manage to get her home due to my infirmity and bad planning last autumn so will not be able to get some jobs done that I kidded myself I would do if she was at home, which is over 100 miles away. I would dearly like to get these done so that I can have a bit of sailing at the beginning of the season, before we treck back north.

Could anybody recommend someone to do a bit of fettling on my behalf for ready cash. In particular, rearranging the batteries, fitting a calorifier and water pump, fitting a new cooker, and a few other bits and bobs.

I am an unskilled bodger at most things, so am not looking for Rolls Royce engineering standards, just good competent work at reasonable costs, from someone who will do what they say within a reasonable time frame. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Pm me please.
Many thanks,
George.

Sixpence

Visit site
Hi George
Good to hear from you, and sorry to hear the injury is still causing problems. Might be able to help out, give me a ring tomorrow after about 19-00 when I should be back from Sixpence and we'll have a chat
Happy New Year, by the way

Sandyman

Visit site
Hope someone is able to help George. I am skilled such that I could do all you require but too far away my friend. Hope you get the work done & enjoy next season.

pennycar9

Visit site
Hello George,

I have my boat in Lowestoft,at the Haven Marina, I know of a couple of people who may be able to help out, I have PM'd contact details. No gaurantees but worth a call.
Regards
Paul