Relcraft Owners

Julia-Kristina

Ingolstadt / Germany ( Bavaria ) and the boat : no
Visit site
Hi Chris,
thank you for your quick answer :)

As you know the boat is in Berlin and we live in Bavaria so I have to wait until we will be in Berlin again to make some photos. Will probably only be in july/ august.

Then you can see the construction which is fixed on the bath platform at the aft.
It is always very funny to see the surprised faces of other boat people when our motor is lifted down in the harbour and starts to swing the aft of the boat around ;-)

I will also ask at the shipyard where they did the installation about the model of the vetus bow thruster. Ours is really absolutely sufficient even with wind coming from the side.

Isn't it possible to repair the osmosis at the cab of your boat??

So in the meantime kind regards from

Julia-Kristina

Chris Woods

Visit site
Relcraft & Crosswinds

Hi Julia-Kristina,

We look forward to those photos.

All the damage to the roof caused by the removal of the radar has been repaired and as we have other priorities for the boat we have not bothered to repair the bubbles on top of the cab roof. They are not getting any worse - have probably been there 7 years, and cause some amusement.

Best wishes,
Chris

Zirconia

Visit site
Hi from a new member

Just found this site on the internet and been reading the discussions with interest and would love to hear from fellow Relcraft owners.

I'm the proud owner of a Relcraft Zircon 29 which I've owned for the last 9 years and bears the original manufactures plate showing it was the 8th one built in 1978. I had to re-engine her in 2004 and fitted 2 Ford 1600 Diesels which drive the Mercruiser outdrives.

I cruise the river Great Ouse and my boat is aptly named 'Wizard of Ouse'.

Si Dude

Visit site
Relcraft Boaters Group

Hello all, its been a while since I've posted up.

www.Facebook.co.uk/RelcraftBoatersGroup has hit 44 members since we started it up just under 2 years ago. the interest and history hunt has been very interesting hearing stories and experiences from other craft owners.

Going off the back of the social media site I'm (with a lot of help from my ICT Friend) in the middle of constructing a webpage to run along side the Facebook page and to also attract fellow members/owners who don't engage the social media sites. the Whole aim is to make as much information availible as possible to fellow craft owners as well as researching into the past history's and sharing of experiences and stories

I will post again when the page goes live

www.RelcraftBoatersGroup.co.uk

Not taking anything away form this forum; and the big help it has been and will continue to be in the research into the Company Relcraft and Reliance Marine.