Raymarine c95 repeater

derekh

Visit site
Windy up here so a good chance to get a few jobs sorted. I am having a problem with a c95 which I have installed in the flybridge. Main display is a c127 which is connected to sounder,radar,ais etc and all works great. I have fitted the c95 using stng backbone cables. I reckon it should act as a repeater from the 127 but all I am getting is position and depth. No sonar,radar or detailed maps. Can anyone share info on how to get the two units to shake hands and start communicating.
Many thanks
Derek

pvb

Visit site
Have you configured the main display as the "data master"?

Raymarine seem to prefer to network multifunction displays using SeaTalkhs, they'll work using SeaTalkng but some functions may be missing.

simonthepom

Visit site
Mine are connected in a similar fashion (e97 at the helm + c127 at the Nav table) installed by Raymarine dealer (I ran all the wires). Mine are connected with SeaTalk + Raynet cable, same as Ethernet basically, works perfectly. My only gripe is having to turn the C127 on down below to use the fishfinder and I don't mean having to just go below but amp consumption. Good luck!