Raymarine 215e DSC VHF Radio, on eBay

PeterBoater

Visit site
I have a Raymarine full function command microphone to go with the above radio; fully working when removed from the boat. Plus a 215e for spares or repair, mounting bracket, manual, quick reference card and sun cover.

cmedsailor

Visit site
I have a Raymarine full function command microphone to go with the above radio; fully working when removed from the boat. Plus a 215e for spares or repair, mounting bracket, manual, quick reference card and sun cover.

Is this the full function handset? The second VHF (usually placed at the helm) in other words? Is it still for sale? Price?

Visit site
I can’t reply for PeterBoater re the handset, but the VHF Radio is still for sale on eBay. Now reduced to £60, +p&p.

I also have a non-working full function handset, if Peter’s work8nh handset no l9nger available - the Curley cord has perished (common issue), so a new cord would need to be fitted.

PeterBoater

Visit site
cmedsailor
It's the full function command microphone, with cradle. I can't find a picture of the exact model but it's similar to the one in http://www.clubsearay.com/index.php?threads/ray-marine-215-dsc-vhf.74826/ . As I said, it was fully working when removed from the boat; the 215E set itself has an intermittent fault, so I replaced the whole thing. £15 plus postage or collect Ipswich, Suffolk area (I note that your location is Eastern Med, unless that's only where the boat is)

cmedsailor

Visit site
cmedsailor
It's the full function command microphone, with cradle. I can't find a picture of the exact model but it's similar to the one in http://www.clubsearay.com/index.php?threads/ray-marine-215-dsc-vhf.74826/ . As I said, it was fully working when removed from the boat; the 215E set itself has an intermittent fault, so I replaced the whole thing. £15 plus postage or collect Ipswich, Suffolk area (I note that your location is Eastern Med, unless that's only where the boat is)

Thanks. It's probably the one I need. I say "probably" because I am still not sure if i have problem with the handset or just the cable from the Ray215e to the handset (will try to find out soon). By the way does yours include the cable (and relevant plug) that goes to the Ray215e? And if yes, how long it the cable?

PeterBoater

Visit site
Looking again at the mic, I think it is the same as in the picture. It includes the mic to radio cable and plug , about 3m; there is another cable and plug from the mic, about 450mm, but I don't know what it does. It might be the NMEA interface, or to an external speaker. I didn't install or remove the radio.

Last edited: