Ramsholt Rocks on the Deben - A different Perspective

Bigplumbs

Visit site
Here is a very short video showing the Rocks from a different perspective. Filmed today with my new toy.

WF36

Visit site
Talking of Ramsholt, anyone know what’s going on at the quay? Couple of diggers on it earlier this week. Dredging??

Bigplumbs

Visit site
Talking of Ramsholt, anyone know what’s going on at the quay? Couple of diggers on it earlier this week. Dredging??

yes I saw that as well I think it is just the jetty area being repaired or improved perhaps

Attachments

• A32D78FD-1795-47E3-97A7-A585F27E494C.jpeg
    A32D78FD-1795-47E3-97A7-A585F27E494C.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 33

Debennut

Visit site
Spent a wonderful night in May, on a mooring at Ramsholt, having been launched that day from lay up. We had no dinghy so couldn't go to the pub.
Sadly the idyllic evening was spoilt by two PWCs running up and down the moorings several times having come from the Ferry direction. Disappointing, really, I wouldn't want to spoil their enjoyment of the river, but I wish they would keep to the water ski area. It never used to be like that!

Bigplumbs

Visit site
Spent a wonderful night in May, on a mooring at Ramsholt, having been launched that day from lay up. We had no dinghy so couldn't go to the pub.
Sadly the idyllic evening was spoilt by two PWCs running up and down the moorings several times having come from the Ferry direction. Disappointing, really, I wouldn't want to spoil their enjoyment of the river, but I wish they would keep to the water ski area. It never used to be like that!

I am on the Deben a lot and it is seldom that you get the issue you mention. Usually they go to the water Ski Area or more often out to sea a little

Capt Popeye

Visit site
Here is a very short video showing the Rocks from a different perspective. Filmed today with my new toy.

Yep thank you Mr Bp its good to see an area that you know well from such a high vantage point ; (also not get bitten by them midges etc ; but might suggest you look up a book /video on Video production , especially how to make your video Talk and Take a Viewer through you story /tale ; like a begining a middle and an end with your story /point inbetween

Look forward to your Video's in future