PT11: Leo’s new nesting dinghy

X49Sailor

Visit site
First sail on completed PT-11 Today.
Good news: it did not fall to bits. But it focuses the mind knowing that every seam and joint was done by yourself.
Great to have it finished and wife is thrilled to have our garage back, but I will miss having such a fun project.

Attachments

• IMG_5249.jpeg
    IMG_5249.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4073.jpeg
    IMG_4073.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5350.jpeg
    IMG_5350.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 62

38mess

Visit site
Good news: it did not fall to bits. But it focuses the mind knowing that every seam and joint was done by yourself.
Great to have it finished and wife is thrilled to have our garage back, but I will miss having such a fun project.
She looks amazing... you must be very proud.

dunedin

Visit site
Just seen your photos on the Facebook site - brilliant fitting that into the other “garage” on the boat.
Brilliant result.
Just need a longer tiller / tiller extension to get the weight forward :cool:

NealB

Visit site
Oooh .... is it wrong of me to feel quite this much dinghy-, garage-, and skill-, envy of just one forum member?

She looks lovely. (y)

Frogmogman

Visit site
Congratulations. The boat looks amazing. Great job 👍

X49Sailor

Visit site
It’s true I need to get the weight further forward when sailing. First time out I felt more secure on the seats which only extend a couple of feet from the stern to allow for nesting.
Yes, I am lucky to have a boat that holds everything so well.

Attachments

• IMG_4078.jpeg
    IMG_4078.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 20