Prices going down already me thinks

[165042]

Visit site
Perhaps you should have mentioned this in your opening statement then:

Being a person who tends to wake up early in the morning I spend the time between 5.30 and 6.30 on my ipad looking at boats and other stuff on line and also boat prices and availability. It seems to me that some level of sense is returning and prices seem to be falling and availability seems to be getting more.

Bigplumbs

Visit site
Saw a 1999 Targa 34 listed recently for £110k!

Wait till the early new year. Already at the smaller boat end people are realising that it is not all straw boaters, White Logo'ed T shirts and turn up on the nice day at the weekend and expect the boat to be sitting there pristine full of petrol , no seagul shit and of course a fully charged battery and off you go. That is why people are starting to sell at this smaller end and of course many 'barn boats' were taken out of the barn, Dusted off and sold..... These are now back in circulation and many will be up for sale.

Bouba

Visit site
Well perhaps when I wrote the original post I thought others might be thinking the same as me........................ Do you see my point now :)
I agree with you. But, while most of us have smaller boats, for some reason, 60 footers are the aspirational size, and therefore the interest is greater. It’s a bit like Top Gear’s obsession with Ferrari’s

Bigplumbs

Visit site
I agree with you. But, while most of us have smaller boats, for some reason, 60 footers are the aspirational size, and therefore the interest is greater. It’s a bit like Top Gear’s obsession with Ferrari’s

Criky In my wildest dreams I can not see a 60 footer. We are off to the Boat show next week (thing up nose allowing) and we have a sort of unwritten rule which is If we cant afford to buy it we don't tend to look at it

hinch

Visit site
there's a sealine s48 on boats.co.uk which I don't think is a bad price for what it is but then there's others on there that are insane pricing

Greg2

Visit site
Well perhaps when I wrote the original post I thought others might be thinking the same as me........................ Do you see my point now :)

To be fair most on here have something a bit larger than a SIB/RIB/speedboat so not unreasonable to assume that you were talking about cruisers - not necessarily 60 footers but boats that are common currency hereabouts.

Alicatt

Visit site
I see your broom 420 and raise you this Pershing 52 2001 for nothing less than 500.000 Euro. "very keen seller" I would also be keen to get half a mio on a 2001 Pershing 52..
See you and raise you Predator 52 for €425k, 2009 Sunseeker Predator 52 Italy - Yacht Deals Worldwide (yachtdealsww.com)

or a smaller older Pershing for €80k, just reduced from €169k ... wonder what happened to it in the mean time??? 1996 Pershing 39 Slovenia - Yacht Deals Worldwide (yachtdealsww.com)

julians

Visit site

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
I have two sea trials with inspection next week , two twin engined motor boats opposite ends of the scale both prices I just find incredible.
It will be a longer time before I dip my toe in the water again if ever at this rate .