Port agent in Turkey

KLBH

Visit site
We are looking for a port agent for us to check in to Turkey somewhere between Didim and Marmaris if anyone could recommend one including contact details that would be good. If you have an idea of the charges that would help as well.

Resolution

Visit site
In the past I have used Argolis Yacht Lines at Turgutreis. Run by a charming lady Itir Tsiropoulos, mob +90 555 654 0727. The port police are based on the starboard side jetty of the D Marin marina, all pretty convenient and easy to access (unless the wind is in the South. Can't remember how much but it usually wound up at around 100 euros or so.
If you overnight in the marina, we recommend eating at the furthest restaurant along the beach, Lapikant. Great food and superb sunset views over to the Greek islands.
Peter

Resolution

Visit site
Try Attila Aktas, Marsol Yacht. Email: Attilara@marsolyacht.com
He is based in Gulluk, 15 mins from Bodum airport. I paid 125 euros for my cruising log last July.
RPP, can Attila manage the whole paperwork for departing Turkey? If our plans for September come to fruition we may be a bit short on time to exit via Turgutreis.
Second question, how full is Gulluk marina now? The lady at Port Iasos said last week that they were nearly full for the winter.
Cheers
Peter

rigpigpaul

Visit site
RPP, can Attila manage the whole paperwork for departing Turkey? If our plans for September come to fruition we may be a bit short on time to exit via Turgutreis.
Second question, how full is Gulluk marina now? The lady at Port Iasos said last week that they were nearly full for the winter.
Cheers
Peter
Hi Resolution,
I was in Gulluk in late April. There was plenty of room. Attila can book you out or in. Last time I booked in he brought the port captain to the boat. He also has a contact for an agent in Leros
RPP

Irish Rover

Visit site
I don't know any agents in that area and it's a few years since I've checked in with a foreign flag. However, by coincidence, I asked Setur Marina, Kuşadası a few days ago on behalf of a friend what they charge and it amounted to €155 approx including the cost of the Transit Log and some Customs charges. You should probably be getting it a bit less from a private agency. Make sure you get the quote in writing and confirm everything is included because, unfortunately, agents here are notorious for unexpected add-ons.