Pete Goss

sidon

Visit site
I was wondering if anyone knew what Pete Goss was doing, I realise that since Team Phillips, his company has closed down. I just wondered if anyone Knew if he had any plans etc etc, as he seemed to be such agenuine enthusiast of the sport. It seems strange that he seems to have disappeared from sailing alltogether, if this is the case.

bedouin

Visit site
At least one part of the company "Goss Interactive" is still trading - but I don't know that Pete Goss himself has any connection with it, other than the name.

jfm

Visit site
Yes he is availalbe on the speaking circuit. My firm hired him last year. He was excellent. Not sure if this is his main activity or just a sideline

Cornishman

Visit site
Pete lives not far from me and I last met him in the Autumn. I asked a similar question and he told me that he has another project on the go but was not prepared to say any more at that time. I will let the forum know when he tells me what it is.

bedouin

Visit site
Wasn't there talk some time ago about a project to row across the Atlantic or something similar?

Badger

Visit site
last I heard he is on the reserve list for the Gulf and may be in training for that. Also that he is considering going back to being a hill sheep farmer.