Peeing sitting down

johnalison

Visit site
The best position for the heads can depend on the boat's size. My old Sadler 29 had a much better saloon than the similar-sized Westerly Merlin with mid-heads. On the other hand, the later Sadler 290 is pretty good inside with aft heads & cabin, though generally I would prefer a "traditional" layout for anything smaller than a Fulmar.

Zagato

Visit site
OK will call the Doc. I remember a similar thread on this subject a couple of years ago where most guys were saying that it's better not to have the op to remove the prostrate and I think the medical advice was to not just whip it out...........only as a last resort!

Auspicious

Visit site
We run a Guest House**... Judging by bathrooms... many men can't aim to save their lives!!!

Exactly. There is no man in the world whose aim is nearly as good as he thinks it is. Everyone sits for everything on Auspicious. I reserve the right to determine where you get off if you don't like it.

Tomahawk

Visit site
Once I had the very good fortune to do a delivery trip on a very .. very very VERY VERY VERY big Yellow and Red Catamaran.. (about 120 by 60 feet)

The heads had very explicit instructions on how to operate them ,, but do bear in mind it could be doing up to 40 Kts .. any skin fitting drawing water could be under extreme pressure ...

They ended saying that real men Always Sit Down..

maxi77

Visit site
Exactly. There is no man in the world whose aim is nearly as good as he thinks it is. Everyone sits for everything on Auspicious. I reserv e the right to determine where you get off if you don't like it.

Well if you have the bad luck to get me as a crew I will I regret dribble if forced to pee sitting down, sorry but that's life.

penfold

Visit site
The answer to all this sit/stand nonsense is to stand and piss in the sink(assuming it's sensibly mounted) as any serving or former military personnel will be familiar with. :D

Visit site
I've been looking at this...
51B6Tc-b%2BwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

6a011570bfc682970c013480045105970c-pi

The Travel John

It costs a fiver for 3 but most important of all when you pee into it the liquid is converted to a gel so it doesn't spill everywhere. I think for emergency use/rough weather/single handed (no pun intended) these are great and much more sanitary.

Works for men and women.

VicS

Visit site
The answer to all this sit/stand nonsense is to stand and piss in the sink(assuming it's sensibly mounted) as any serving or former military personnel will be familiar with. :D

Dunno about military personnel but I understand posh people remove the dishes first.