Pathfinder Radar / Chartplotter Problems

davidwf

Visit site
My HSB2 RL70CRC combined radar / cahrtplotter does not seem to cancel outputting goto data to the autopilot even after I have stopped the goto. The display on the radar says Not Following "Waypoint" but Radar and rolling road still refer to it and the data is still outputted to the autopilot. In addition over Seatalk regardless of what the waypoint is called it displays on the autopilot as WP001, if I disconnect the seatalk and use the NMEA output it displays the name.

I've tried unsuccessfully to get this sorted by Rayamraine who are insisting I send my kit back to them which I will in a couple of weeks when I've stopped using it. But I believe this is a software problem nothing to do with my kit. Question is is there anybody else ot there in YBW world with the same problems?

<hr width=100% size=1>

davidwf

Visit site
Ok I'll try that its something I don't think I've done. I did discover that when its no longer following waypoint it seems to remove data that the autopilot wants and it stops following and complains about lost data which is good.

Does yours output the waypoint name or just wp001 etc?

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailorman

Visit site
if the waypt has a name it uses it,if the waypt is with-in a route then a number will appear.
after u stop goto the waypt still has a "sq box" around it untill its cancelled.
all my system is on seatalk except for a Robertson waypoint + thats on nmea from seatalk plotter.
i also have a furuno GP50 10 yrs old & the display is now faint so added in the seatalk gps receiver last yr & kept the gp50 as "stand alone" for spare/back-up.

<hr width=100% size=1>