Note to all

Wiggo

Visit site
Went in to Chichester Marina once - never again. I don't like locks. Besides, we're Christchurch. Dunno why, but a lot of folks seem to confuse the two. Christchurch is marked on charts and almanacs by 'Here Be Dragons". So, now we have this spirit of openness, are you going to fill out your bio a bit, or we just going to have be abusive all over again?

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Smoke, did some one mention smoke!!
I've spent thousands on the bloody ebersmokespitter, They have a mind all of there own!!

tn_039_36A.jpg

sailorman

Visit site
welcome back Kim /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
sounds like the hoilday was toooo long or was the bed a bit lumpy??. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
seems like the mobos r having a cool time of it lately.
spose u have a full sun tan /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

kimhollamby

www.kimhollamby.com
Holiday can never be too long (although i did struggle to get back into the flow apres Maldives

The tan is what would formerly have been known by me as (British) yachtsman, but renamed diver (as in scuba) tan warm water (brown outside the T-shirt and shorts line). Except I've been closer to blue these past few days - who turned the freezer on?

Bring back 28C water temperatures and 32C air...after all I can keep an eye on this thing from anywhere in the world (and yes the thought has occurred more than once) although $10/min for a satellite internet link is enough to persuade you there's nothing wrong with a message in a bottle after all...I guess a flood attack in the world of 18th Century messaging was when the cork in the bottle let go?

JohnR

Visit site
First time in here for three months and I am glad to see nothing has changed. Not even the opening page which offered me a review of the boat show and what do I see but

" Welcome to the London Boat Show Preview

The 51st annual Schroders London Boat Show runs from 6-16 January; this is its second edition at the modern ExCel venue in the heart of London’s Docklands.

Over 800 exhibitors from the boating and watersports world will be at the show with over 1000 boats and craft..... "

I don't know if any of you noticed but the show closed a month ago.

Now where is that snake oil seller?

John